
Well, I don't know where to start. I have never had a blog before and didn't really know much about it until Jenn got me interested.
As you can probably guess by the title of this blog, I am not thrilled about my residence in Utah. But I guess I try to make the best of it. My Kids are here, my career is here, and I'm just getting to damned old to make major life changes at this point.
The picture of the crackheads was taken by me at work. I was sitting in the Fire Engine waiting for the paramedics on my crew to finish up what they were doing , when I looked over and saw the graffiti on the wall above the model citizens in our district. I laughed out loud and scrambled to get my camera for the priceless shot. They were totally oblivious to what was written on the wall behind them.
As you can probably guess by the title of this blog, I am not thrilled about my residence in Utah. But I guess I try to make the best of it. My Kids are here, my career is here, and I'm just getting to damned old to make major life changes at this point.
The picture of the crackheads was taken by me at work. I was sitting in the Fire Engine waiting for the paramedics on my crew to finish up what they were doing , when I looked over and saw the graffiti on the wall above the model citizens in our district. I laughed out loud and scrambled to get my camera for the priceless shot. They were totally oblivious to what was written on the wall behind them.

No comments:
Post a Comment