Monday, June 23, 2008

I think we're losing our minds!!!


Well, I don't know if I'm insane or stupid or both, but we just bought 2 four wheelers. It gives us the excuse to get off our lazy asses and get out see the countryside. Our first trip will probably be this coming weekend if we can manage to get everything in order. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with the wife and kids out in gods country, who knows, maybe the kids will actually come out well-rounded in the end? I just want the kids to know that there is more to life than T.V. and video games - both of which I have a special place for in my heart, so I really can't talk.
I am staring down the barrel at turning 40 in a few years, and I feel like life has been trying to sneak past me. Well I guess we are going to grab it by the tail and take the wild ride. GOD HELP US ALL :)

1 comment:

Scott and Jenn said...

Yes i think you are losing you minds, but at least you are going to have fun doing it! Have fun with you family this weekend!